Mr. Chartist is solely dedicated to learning the financial market. Our objective is to improve financial literacy. Since we are practicing Technical Analysis on a personal level we will be providing chart-based study in our website contents only for educational purposes only. Users of this website are expected not to misread it directly or indirectly as any buy/sell recommendations.
We are not SEBI Registered Investment Advisor & Research Analyst.
I, Rohit Singh (Mr. Chartist) don’t bear any responsibility for any trading losses/profit you might incur as a result of using learning, content, data, or charts. One is free to choose whether or not to follow the learnings or charts. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading and investing in the financial market, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible. Disclaimer/disclosure /terms and conditions are applicable to all users of the Website.
We don’t provide any tips, recommendations, or PMS service for any product. We solely focus on Learning from the market with the help of charts study.
Chart Source- Tradingview.com
We humbly want to let you know that any payment made towards enrollment in the Course, NISM Exams, and Learning Pro Plan will not be nonrefundable/non-adjustable under any circumstances.
Payment, Refunds, and Cancellation Terms
- All payments are processed using extremely secure services provided by Paytm
- We do not store any credit/debit card information on our server.
- Visit our Cancellation and Refund page for details about refunds.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Support for Mr. Chartist’s services is only available in English & Hindi, Via Email and WhatsApp.
- You understand that Lernapt uses third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Mr. Chartist.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the website without the express written permission of Mr. Chartist.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited emails, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage of other users, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your account usage.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to Chartistmr@gmail.com
1. Verify Governing Law Clause:
“Governing Law: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without regard to its conflict of law principles. Any disputes arising under or in connection with this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Sagar MP.”
2. Termination Clause Concerning Customers/Users:
Termination: Mr. Chartist reserve the right to terminate the accounts or access of users in violation of our terms and conditions. Termination may occur for various reasons, including but not limited.
3. Legal Name of the Merchant:
“Mr. Chartist, owned byRohit Singh.”
4. Intellectual Property Clause:
“Intellectual Property: All content, trademarks, logos, and intellectual property on this website are the property of Mr. Chartist or Rohit Singh. Users are prohibited from reproducing, distributing, or using any content without prior written consent.”
5. Limitation of Liability for Users/Customers:
“Limitation of Liability: To the extent permitted by law, Mr. Chartist or Rohit Singh shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or data, arising from the use of our website or services.”